Fondation Notre – Dame D’ Haiti (FONDHA) is legally registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The foundation is led by an executive board composed as follow:
- Bishop Erick Glandas, Representative of Haitian Catholic of Conference Bishops
- Rev. Fr. Edwidge Carré, Président
- Rev. Fr. Reginald Jean Mary, Counselor
- Rev. Fr. Stanley Rousseau, Secretary
- Mrs. Edocy Aldéus, Treasurer
“Through the ordained ministry, especially that of Bishops and priests, the presence of Christ as Head of the Church is made visible in the midst of the community of believers.” CCC 1549